1 to 100 NM3/ Hr. Plant of 90 to 93.0 % Purity.
Simple Air Separation Technology
1. Oxygen used in Hospital is safe and economical to use directly from plant to bed and ventilators.
2. Industrial Use of Oxygen
Oxygen for brazing of copper tube in refrigeration industries, Chemical reaction, Hospitals and Paper and Pulp industries.
Oxygen Production Process:
Oxygen is separated from compressed Air by passing through twin bed of Molecular Sieves. Oxygen available in air is separated and Nitrogen is adsorb by MS and Pure Oxygen Gas will pass through bed. At a time one tower is in production and at the same time other is regenerated. This technology of Oxygen production called Pressure Swing Adsorption technology. Oxygen Gas Produced is off 90 % to 93.0 % pure at 5.0 Bar Pressure.
Why PSA O2 Gas Generator Compare to Oxygen Cylinder
|PSA Oxygen Generator
|Cost of Oxygen by cylinder from market Rs. 45 / M3
|Cost of Oxygen by PSA Rs. 13 to 14/M3
|You will not get constant purity. It will vary cylinder to cylinder.
|You will get constant purity by Oxygen Gas Generator.
|Manpower required to changed cylinder in manifold.
|No such manpower required.
|May have short fall of Oxygen due to many region.
|Own production and freedom of Oxygen availability.
|High Pressure Cylinder handling Hazards.
|No high pressure hazards.
CHARACTER / FEATURE OF OXYGEN GAS PLANT
- Simple and Skid Mounted Unit for easy to install.
- No moving part hens No major maintenance.
- Cost of Oxygen is of Rs. 13 to 14 per M3.
- Fit and forget unit, No attention required.
- 10 Minutes start-up time of the plant.
- Continuous supply of Oxygen by your own plant to your process.
- Cost recovery in less that 2 Years.