1 to 500 NM3/Hr. Plant of 99.9999% Purity with 1 PPM Oxygen.
This process produces nitrogen of less than 1 PPM oxygen contain with Nil hydrogen. This process needs MS Model PSA Unit of 0.1 % oxygen and then twin tower copper catalyst tower. Nitrogen produced by this process is of less than 1 PPM O2 contain with Dew Point better than (-) 60 0C. This process also need Hydrogen gas for regeneration of the Cu catalyst tower. Hydrogen can be use via cylinder or Ammonia Cracker unit.
Why N2 Gas Generator Compare to Nitrogen Cylinder
|Nitrogen Cylinder||PSA Nitrogen Generator|
|Cost of Nitrogen by cylinder Rs. 25 / M3||Cost of Nitrogen by PSA Rs. 3 to 4/M3|
|You will not get constant purity. It will vary cylinder to cylinder.||You will get constant purity by Nitrogen Gas Generator.|
|Manpower required to changed cylinder in manifold.||No such manpower required.|
|May have short fall of Nitrogen due to many region.||Own production and freedom of nitrogen availability.|
|High Pressure Cylinder handling Hazards.||No high pressure hazards.|
CHARACTER / FEATURE OF NITROGEN GAS PLANT
- Simple and Skid Mounted Unit for easy to install.
- No moving part hens No major maintenance.
- Cost of Nitrogen is of Rs. 3 to 4 per M3.
- Fit and forget unit, No attention required.
- 10 Minutes start-up time of the plant.
- Continuous supply of nitrogen by your own plant to your process.
- Cost recovery in less than 2 years.